Online Singing Lessons For Beginners
Getting Started With Online Vocal Lessons
Do you like the idea of exploring your singing but have a few hesitations about it? Do you feel like you’re a million miles away from having a good voice? Do you worry about whether or not you’re good enough to have voice lessons or find the idea of high-quality vocal training intimidating? Do you feel so shy about singing that you’re not even sure if you can sing in front of a voice coach?
Don’t Worry. We Get It.
Many of the singers that come through our doors don’t have a lot of singing experience either. Afterall, there aren’t many opportunities in our modern lives for us to get these experiences, especially when we’re so busy with work and family. But if you’re anything like us, the urge to learn how to sing has probably overtaken you at some point, and you’ve maybe decided that now, it’s time!
We are proud to feature singing lessons for beginners in a friendly, supportive, but professional environment with our breakthrough system for learning singing.
Our beginners singing program was created to help beginning singers with their singing using the latest methods from specialized vocal coaches. We suggest:
- Get started with weekly lessons to start to keep you on track to your goals
- Try our Singer’s Edge™ certificate program. It’s FREE with lessons!
- Drop-in on any of our free weekly group classes complimentary!
- Whenever you feel ready, jump in and perform at one of our performance classes and gain valuable feedback and performance experience.
- When you have a bit of confidence under your belt, register for one of our complimentary performances in an intimate, professional venue.
For more info on our singing lessons for beginners, browse the options below.
It’s hard to find a place where you feel both a part of a community and where you feel steady growth when working with rock, pop, or rnb with a voice coach. Many singers find that many coaches are great at teaching musical theatre or classical singing, but don’t have much experience with rock, pop or rnb styles. And if they do, there probably isn’t much of a community vibe that comes along with it so you can feel supported in the early stages of growth.
That’s where we come in. We understand what its like to feel like you’re starting from the bottom. And it’s no sweat. Most of our students find as soon as they walk through our doors that they feel like they fit in right away! That’s because we make sure that we keep a positive, supportive environment in our studio. Everyone feels safe and free to explore their voice without feeling judged or feeling like they aren’t good enough to be here. We know that everyone has something unique to bring to the world, and we’re committed to helping everyone find their own voice and have fun, no matter what level they’re at.
- Are you looking for singing lessons For beginners?
- Do you like the idea of exploring your singing but have a few hesitations about it?
- Do you feel like you’re a million miles away from having a good voice?
- Do you worry about whether or not you’re good enough to have voice lessons?
- Do you find the idea of high-quality vocal training intimidating?
- Do you feel so shy about singing that you’re not even sure if you can sing in front of a voice coach?
At Singer’s Edge, we understand how difficult it can feel to take the first step. However, we have a long track record of helping singers with busy schedules feel safe and comfortable to develop in their own time and their own way.
We have three things that we think you’ll love about us:
- The first is our positive, warm, nurturing environment that we’ve worked to create. Many singers feel as soon as they walk through our doors that we offer a space that is inviting and non-threatening.
- The second is our Singers Edge community. We have many ways to get involved with our studio and get to know everyone.
- The third is the range of our unique programs and method. When you arrive for your first lesson, you’ll get introduced to the full range of programs we offer that are available to every level of singer – yes, that includes YOU!
They are all designed to give you a safe, welcome place to grow – and probably introduce you to a few new friends while you’re at it!
- Do you get excited by the idea of singing, but don’t want to take it too seriously?
- Do you just wanna see what’s possible without the pressure of having to be perfect?
- Want to have fun, meet friends, and sing with no stress or string attached?
Not all vocal coaches and music schools teach the same thing. Different schools have different focuses that can make them great at delivering an overall general musical experience. But if you’ve tried singing contemporary music, you’ve probably discovered that it can be alot harder than most other instruments. There are many good reasons why this is so:
- singing involves tiny muscles in your throat that can be very difficult to develop correctly
- it’s easy to strain the voice, especially when singing high or low notes the wrong way
- contemporary music can be hard to sing well and sound good. Singing like this can require full voice, loud high notes, or it can involve lots of fast moving notes, known as riffs, or trills.
- it can be very discouraging to learn rock, pop, or rnb music without the right help.
- there isn’t a community where you can learn to sing solo in a supportive environment.
Still, you might wonder what else is involved with learning singing.
- Do you wish your voice sounded better when you listen back to it?
- Do you wish you could listen to your voice and enjoy what it sounds like?
- Do you sometimes feel like your voice is hopeless?
- Do you wonder how you can improve the colour and tone of your voice?
There are four levels of our Singer’s Edge Program™ that progress easily from one to the next: 1) Foundations 2) Musicality 3) Vocal Style 4) Performance. Most students choose to learn the Singer’s Edge Program from the beginning, however, many choose to focus exclusively on the areas of singing that are most important to them. Still, some students prefer going through lessons without our program, in an ad-hoc, less structured format.
Our specialized and proprietary program will guide you through all the essential skills needed for singing so you can great no matter what song you sing!
- Do you dream of having an amazing voice that fills people with joy?
- Do you love singing but feel once you tackle certain areas, the sky is the limit?
- Do you want to work hard and develop your voice as much as possible?
- Do you want to be an inspiration to others – maybe your co-workers or family members?
- Do you want to be a singer that some people look up to?
Am I Too Young or Old For Singing?
Some students often question if their child is too young, or if they are too old for singing lessons. The truth is, music is innate, and natural for all of us. In fact, you can begin to learn music at ANY Age. There is much evidence that shows that those who learn music have more active brains, are more likely to live longer lives, and be happier!
- Do you relish singing, love the feeling of it, but also feel like you’ve missed your window of opportunity?
- Do you think the music industry prefers young talent, making you feel there’s no place for singers as adults?
- Do you feel you’d never be able to develop your voice to it’s potential because you’re voice is too settled in it’s ways?
What happens when you register for singing lessons? We will learn more about you, confirm a regular weekly time, and take payment. Then, upon arrival, you’ll meet our staff, take your first lesson, and explore the free group classes and performance opportunities available for you.