Professional Vocal Training
Performing And Professional Vocalists
Our professional singing program was created to help working professional singers with their singing using the latest methods from specialized, certified vocal coaches. We suggest:
- Weekly or drop-in lessons to keep you on track to your goals
- Try our professional development program. It’s FREE!
- Enrol on our Craft & Business of Songwriting group class thursday evenings, complimentary!
- Check out our Vocal Style & Harmonies group class wednesday nights.
For more info on our advanced singing lessons for musicians, performers, and professionals, browse the options below.
- Are you experiencing difficulty getting through all your songs at a gig?
- Do you find yourself losing your voice or tiring out after just a few songs?
- Do you find yourself wondering how you’re going to get through a whole set, or an entire tour without getting into serious vocal problems?
- Have you ever felt like you’ve hit a ceiling in your vocal range when singing songs?
- Do you wish you had access to more high notes, or low notes but you’re not sure if you have them or know how to reach them?
- Do you wish you could sing your high notes in way that wasn’t breathy or weak, or maybe in a way that sounds more like your chest voice?
- Do you find your voice being breathy and quiet in your lower notes, or not full and strong enough in your high notes?
- Do you want to sing with more power but don’t know how to do it in a healthy way?
- Do you suspect that there’s more fullness in your voice, but don’t know how to get it out?
- Do you find that your throat hurts sometimes when you sing?
- Do you find you can sing for a short period of time before your voice gets sore?
- Has your voice ever gone hoarse from singing?
- Have you ever LOST your voice from trying to sing loud or singing the wrong way?
- Do you wish your voice sounded better when you listen back to it?
- Do you wish you could listen to your voice and enjoy what it sounds like?
- Do you sometimes feel like your voice is hopeless?
- Do you wonder how you can improve the colour and tone of your voice?
Brandon Brophy Vocal Studio
In the highly competitive world of show business where time is money, your reputation and career depend largely on your ability to be as uniquely and powerfully expressive with your voice, an instrument the length of your fingernail, night after night! For that, many artists in the music industry have relied on Brandon Brophy Vocal Studio. As well as working with many prominent voices in the industry, Brandon has been a senior teacher at Speech Level Singing Intl, is co-founder and Education Director of Vocology In Practice (VIP), a voice coach authorization program based out of Los Angeles, and has worked throughout the music industry. Many performing vocalists can be referred by Brandon to certified coaches at Singer’s Edge for specialized training in other areas. Brandon Brophy speaking at the
Toronto International Music Summit
An industry artist has no time for outdated or inefficient training. Working artists need to trust that their coach remains at the frontier of vocal development so they may develop, coordinate and master their voices to stay ahead. We understand how important it is for your voice to remain healthy and flexible, so that you can retain your own unique stamp as an artist. With an eclectic background across the international music industry, we are on the cutting-edge of vocal research and voice teaching, and we provide you with reliable, proven voice training to keep your development oriented and relevant to you, your goals, and towards your own artistic sensibilities and priorities.
BBVS Professional Development Services
Professional Development with Brandon Brophy Vocal Studio may be available for the following services:
- Private in-studio, phone or online skype training.
- Drop-in lesson privileges and ad-hoc availability
- Ongoing personal support and availability can be provided via text, phone, and IM.
- Available for recording and touring as required
- Group consultations for bands and/or background singers
- Recording studio coaching
- Touring consultations (Free every-other-day for regular clients, or as needed check ins by phone to ensure you stay on top of your game)
- Voice Performance Workshops
- Stylistic Development Help
To arrange a consultation, please call 1-844-SINGING