Two Convenient Locations
We have two easily accessible locations in both downtown and midtown Toronto.
Toronto Downtown Location
Toronto Midtown Location
Downtown Toronto Location:
- Paid parking is available directly in front of our building on the Green P parking lot directly in front of the building on Gloucester Lane, as well on Isabella avenue and Gloucester street.
- Additional paid parking is available throughout the neighbourhood including a large parking garage on Charles Street.
- We are a 2 minute walk from Yonge & Bloor station where the TTC 1 Yonge Line, and the Bloor Line intersect. Simply walk south from the station and make a left 2 blocks south on Isabella street. Make a right into Norman Jewison Park, and we are the first town house on the left.
- From Wellesley station, we are a 4 minute walk north up Yonge Street, and make a right on Gloucester Street, and head north again through Norman Jewison Park. We are the north most townhouse on the right side.
Midtown Toronto Location:
- There is a drop off area just in front of the school at the fire hydrant.
- Free 1 hour parking is available on our side streets that run north off of Eglinton: Castlewood avenue, and Heddington avenue.
- You may park for longer than an hour, for free with no time limit, one block north of Eglinton, north of Crestview road.
- Paid street parking is available in front of the school, except during rush hour 3pm-6pm
- Paid street parking is also available in the large “Green P” parking lot one block east of our school, just east of Heddington Avenue.
- From Eglinton Station on the Yonge line, take the westbound Eglinton bus, and get off at either Hedington Ave. or Castleknock Ave. We are equal distance between the two.
- From Eglinton West Station, take the eastbound bus, and get off at Chaplin Cres, or Tarlton Rd.
- Note there is currently construction along Eglinton Avenue.
There’s always something exciting happening at our academies! Come explore what we’ve been up to!