Starting in February, Singer’s Edge will be featuring monthly meetups for students ready for advanced development. This class will be available by audition only. The cost is $55 a month and includes the following both additional performances in Toronto,
- Monthly class
- Our new iPhone Songwriting class will be a monthly 3 hour class
- Will be held on the last friday of every month starting February 25th.
- The first 8 people to arrive to each class will receive 1-1 guidance during the breakaway sessions of the class
- No experience necessary!
- All you need is the iPhone version of Garageband and a pair of headphones with an inline mic (ie the standard Apple earbuds).
- Anyone can download this version free, and it allows you to do everything you need.
Please note that anything more complex like the laptop version of Garageband (or any other software you prefer to use) is okay as long as it can record drums, instruments and a microphone input in class, but this will require you to be familiar with it. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide support in this class for other software other than iPhone GarageBand versions.
Please also note: this course is not a software learning course, but a songwriting course, using the basic software. The style of songwriting taught will be geared towards writing for Pop radio in LA industry style.