Have you wondered how to stop your voice going breathy, straining or cracking?
Have no fear – it’s not just you! These are the most common and fundamental problems that occur in various ways in almost every singer new to singing or voice training.
“His is the only singing technique that has added value and improvement to my vocal ability.”
– Alison Jane, Alt/Rock
He has been regarded as one of Canada’s top vocal coaches. He became a senior instructor of Speech Level Singing under the influence of Seth Riggs, and co-founded the LA-based voice coach accreditation company Vocology In Practice with Ryan Luchuck, John Henny, and Hollywood Celebrity coach Dave Stroud. Our techniques use these methods honed from decades of experience as outlined in his landmark book The Singer’s Instinct.
Our voice training recognizes that most vocal problems are rooted in imbalanced transitions between the low (aka chest voice) and high (aka head voice) parts of your vocal range.
How well you can sing between your low and high voice without going breathy, straining or cracking determines how strong and free your voice can grow.The causes and solutions to being unable to sing effectively between your low and high voice are almost universally misunderstood, but here, your voice will receive attention from 2 decades of voice training study and mastery of this very problem. The secret, as you will discover, lies in a concept called Vowel Tuning.
Vowel Tuning is the skill of adjusting the acoustic spaces in your throat and mouth to better align with the most efficient pitch harmonics that produce the most desirable sound. We’ve spent over two decades studying singing technique so you don’t have to think about science. Our custom designed exercises will do the work for you!
Our unique vocal program draws on both world-class techniques as well as our unique vocal development process outlines in his book “The Singer’s Instinct”.
[list style=”theme-checkmark” color=”accent4″]
- You get to experience the immediate results of our exercises making voice training easy and fun!
- You will benefit from the use of these time-saving singing techniques gathered from years of working with the top international vocal coaches in the music industry.
- Your voice will receive a customized and correct assessment. We will then help you reinforce a balance the low and high parts of your voice together to create one powerfully strong, modern sounding singing voice with no breaks.
- By applying these voice training techniques, you will discover vocal range you never knew you had, and you will learn how to sing correctly to support and build your distinctive singing style.
- Sing across your complete vocal range, often 3 to 4 + octaves in developed singers with great confidence and vocal power.
- You will continue to grow with the fastest, most up-to-date singing techniques from the world of voice to help you to uncover even greater potential and your unique style.
[list style=”theme-angle-right” color=”accent1″]
- Miller, Donald Gray. Resonance in Singing: Voice Building through Acoustic Feedback. Princeton, NJ: Inside View, 2008. Print.
- Titze, Ingo R., and Abbott Katherine. Verdolini. Vocology: The Science and Practice of Voice Habilitation. Salt Lake City, UT: National Center for Voice and Speech, 2012. Print.