Saturday, December 10th, 2016
Monday, October 31st, 2016
Who Should Perform?
Our performances are designed for students of all levels to gain performance experience. We encourage all students to perform. Also, it’s free!
Choosing Your Song
Before registering for the performance event, make sure you and your teacher have agreed on the best song, version, and key for that song.
Once you have agreed on the correct song, version and key, you will need to submit your backing track to us. You are welcome to use the following instructions as a guide:
- Find a version of an instrumental track you prefer on youtube.
- Copy the url in your browser.
- Visit: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/, and copy the link into the box, and download.
- If you and your teacher are happy with the key as is, send us that version.
- To adjust the songs key, speak with your teacher before submitted your track.
FREE for backing track/self accompaniment.
Early Bird: $65 for full band
Must register before Friday, October 7th, 2016 for early bird rate.
After October 7th: $100 for full band.
No Refunds. The band must be paid to chart & learn your song after you register.